The villas are built to catch the breeze, with louvers for cross ventilation, traditional natangora roofs to protect one from the elements and partially open bathroom to view the stars whilst in the shower.
All villas are three bedroom with king size beds and cotton linen and towels. They are serviced daily by local women from Pango village that is directly behind the villas.
- Ironing facilities are supplied
- Hairdryer in each villa
- Quality soaps and shampoos are provided
- Wifi available on request
- Security is provide at night
Features of each villa:
- 3 large king size bedrooms all facing the sea
- All bedrooms have their own bathrooms
- Quality furnishings through out
- Well equipped kitchen with full cooking facilities
- Each has their own private salt water pool
- Enclosed outdoor sitting/dining area beside the pool
- All equipped with a Weber BBQ
- Individual washing machines
- Ceiling fans in each bedroom and living area
- Down stairs bedroom are air conditioned
||Max three Persons|
||600 sq. feet|
||Sea or Garden view|
||Available per request|
Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliqu id etx ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum.